Private Yoga Classes
Traditionally, Yoga was always a shared experience between one teacher and one student.
Private yoga classes can take into consideration your personal fitness level, stress level, injuries and personal goals. I can help with more physical adjustments and assisted stretching than would ever be possible in any class size.
Learning subtle alignment adjustments can help you create a strong foundation and understanding of yoga that will ultimately develop a stronger, safer yoga practice. Every person is unique and has a different level of body awareness. Aligning your body properly allows the body to heal itself.
Reasons to take private yoga lessons:
- You are new to yoga
- You would like to work towards a specific goal
- Maybe you want to work on arm balances or backbends. We can help you learn how to build a sequence of poses that lead to preparing the body to support your goals.
- Maybe you would like to change specific habits we can help develop a program to support that change.
- You would like to develop a home practice
- A practitioner can help you learn sequencing to prepare for specific poses. A practitioner can help design a variety of practices for different goals targeting distinct areas of your body.
- Your interests lie in targeting a specific area or work with specific injuries
- A practitioner can help with specific poses and assisted poses that will target hips, shoulders, neck, back, hamstrings, core strength or any other area that needs attention.
- You have a busy schedules that does not allow time to travel to a public class that is suited to your needs
- A practitioner can come to your home at a time that is convenient for you and design a class for you.
- If you feel distracted or competitive in a yoga class, a private class can be the perfect solution to going inward with a deeper focus.
Contact us for more information.